Mutschler Orthopaedic Institute Staff to Offer Free Education Sessions
The staff of the Mutschler Orthopaedic Institute will offer a free informational session for people who are considering total knee or hip replacement surgery. The free program will be held on Wednesday, April 7 at 2:00 p.m. and repeated on Saturday, April 10 at 11:00 a.m. and Wednesday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the McNary Conference Center at Canonsburg General Hospital.
Topics covered include:
- Information about arthritis
- Explanation of a joint replacement surgery
- Details of the pre-operative, operative and post operative care
- Information on anesthesia
- Pain management guides for the recovery period
- Physical Therapy guidelines
A question and answer session is also included
Refreshments will be provided. To register, call 1-888-877-5955 or 724-873-5955.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 April 2010 17:57